To provide educational resources to Christian students that show a commitment to their community through service.
- Be a high school graduating senior;
- Be a resident of Winnebago, Boone, Ogle, or Stephenson County;
- Have a minimum unweighted GPA of 3.0/4.0;
- Be a Christian actively involved in their faith community; and
- Have a minimum of 75 community service hours during high school.
Learn more about the John D. and Melinda (Mindy) L. Stadel Scholarship.
This scholarship is administered by the Community Foundation of Northern Illinois (CFNIL). CFNIL's scholarship application opens December 1 and closes February 1 every year. Learn more about CFNIL's scholarship program and application process at www.cfnil.org/scholarships
Questions about this scholarship? Contact CFNIL Program Officer Ciara Stahly.