To provide educational resources to well-rounded students from Winnebago County entering technology fields.
- Be a permanent resident of Winnebago County;
- Be a current college freshman;
- Have a GPA of at least 3.0/4.0;
- Must be enrolled in a field of study related to technology, such as computer science, engineering, or applied sciences;
- Participate in a number of extracurricular and community activities; and
- Have an EFC of less than 10,000.
Preference will be given to students attending a college or university in the state of Illinois or a military academy.
Learn more about the Larry and Betty McGee Scholarship.
This scholarship is administered by the Community Foundation of Northern Illinois (CFNIL). CFNIL's scholarship application opens December 1 and closes February 1 every year. Learn more about CFNIL's scholarship program and application process at www.cfnil.org/scholarships
Questions about this scholarship? Contact CFNIL at firstname.lastname@example.org