To provide educational resources for students in Boone and Winnebago Counties who are civically active.
- Be a graduate or a graduating high school senior from a public high school in Winnebago or Boone Counties;
- Have a permanent address in Winnebago or Boone Counties;
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.75 or above if a graduating senior;
- Have a cumulative collegiate GPA of 3.5 or above if a current college student;
- Exhibit financial need (an EFC of 3000 or less); and
- Be actively involved in social studies organizations, clubs, and classes such as student government, political campaigns, community organizing, or advocacy.
Learn more about the League of Women Voters of Greater Rockford Scholarship.
This scholarship is administered by the Community Foundation of Northern Illinois (CFNIL). CFNIL's scholarship application opens December 1 and closes February 1 every year. Learn more about CFNIL's scholarship program and application process at www.cfnil.org/scholarships
Questions about this scholarship? Contact CFNIL at firstname.lastname@example.org