Created from a bequest from Margaret T. Craig to reward, promote, and encourage youth to be involved in their community.
- Be an undergraduate college student of at least freshman status;
- Have a permanent address in Winnebago County;
- Demonstrate through their community involvement, a strong commitment to improving the quality of life for people in their school, community, and county;
- Have completed at least 50 hours of community service while in college; and
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.75/4.0.
Students may reapply for this scholarship in subsequent years.
Learn more about the Margaret T. Craig Community Service Scholarship.
This scholarship is administered by the Community Foundation of Northern Illinois (CFNIL). CFNIL's scholarship application opens December 1 and closes February 1 every year. Learn more about CFNIL's scholarship program and application process at www.cfnil.org/scholarships
Questions about this scholarship? Contact CFNIL Program Officer Ciara Stahly.