To provide educational resources for students pursuing a career in visual arts or visual arts education.
- Be a graduating high school senior;
- Reside within Boone, Stephenson or Winnebago County;
- Be pursuing a bachelor’s degree in the Visual Arts or Visual Arts Education;
- Have a GPA of at least 3.5/4.0;
- Intend to pursue a career in the Visual Arts or Visual Arts Education.
Applicant must submit three examples of their work within the visual arts. Please label with applicant’s name, phone number and scholarship name.
Learn more about the My Heart is in Art Scholarship.
This scholarship is administered by the Community Foundation of Northern Illinois (CFNIL). CFNIL's scholarship application opens December 1 and closes February 1 every year. Learn more about CFNIL's scholarship program and application process at www.cfnil.org/scholarships
Questions about this scholarship? Contact CFNIL at email@example.com.