A location-based full-tuition scholarship for graduates of Rockford Public School District 205 who have attended all four years of high school and have a 2.5 GPA or higher.
- Attend Rock Valley College in the upcoming year.
- Have attended a Rockford Public School for all four years of high school and are eligible to graduate from a Rockford Public School in 2021.
- Have completed and submitted a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Have an overall unweighted grade point average (GPA) of 2.5
- Have applied to Rock Valley College Qualifying applicants will be asked to attend an interview prior to the final selection of Rockford Promise scholars.
The scholarship covers tuition costs for up to 64 credit hours (i.e. Associate's Degree). The total number of recipients varies from year to year; 25 scholarships were awarded for Fall 2020.
The application is open from October 1, 2020 - March 1, 2021.
To learn more about this scholarship and access the application, please visit their website.
This scholarship is administered by Rockford Promise.
Questions about this scholarship?
Contact Tasha Davis, Executive Director