Supporting future theater professionals.
- Be a graduating high school senior;
- Currently reside in Winnebago or Boone County;
- Intent to major in music;
- Demonstrate a history of community service; and
- Demonstrate financial need.
Academic performance will be given high priority consideration in the selection process.
This scholarship may be renewable for up to four years if criteria is met.
Learn more about the Sorensen Memorial Theater Scholarship.
This scholarship is administered by the Community Foundation of Northern Illinois (CFNIL). CFNIL's scholarship application opens December 1 and closes February 1 every year. Learn more about CFNIL's scholarship program and application process at www.cfnil.org/scholarships
Questions about this scholarship? Contact CFNIL at firstname.lastname@example.org