In order to provide educational opportunities for future generations of science scholars, we are offering $35,000 in scholarship funding to undergraduate and graduate students enrolled in life sciences programs an accredited college for the fall 2021 semester.
Open only to graduate and undergraduate students who;
- Will be attending an accredited US college or university in the Fall 2021 semester;
- Who is or will be a legal resident of one of the 50 US states or the District of Columbia as of August 5, 2021;
- Will be at least 18 years of age or older as of August 5, 2021; and
- Have a declared major of biology, chemistry, bio-chemistry or a related life science field;
- Meets the following applicable GPA requirements:
- Graduate students must have a cumulative graduate GPA of >3.0 on a 4.0 scale, and have received a cumulative undergraduate GPA of >3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Undergraduate Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors must have a cumulative college GPA of >3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Undergraduate Freshmen must have a cumulative high school GPA of >3.0 on a 4.0 scale
Scholarship application deadline: May 5, 2021
Award - One $10,000 Scholarship and five $5,000 scholarships
To learn more about this scholarship and access the application, please visit their website.
This scholarship is administered by Thermo Fisher Scientific.
Questions about this scholarship?
Contact Sue Boggs, Scholarship Coordinator
Thermo Fisher Scientific Rockford, IL 61101