In order to provide educational opportunities for future generations of science scholars, we are offering $35,000 in scholarship funding to undergraduate and graduate students enrolled in life sciences programs an accredited college for the fall 2022 semester.
Open only to graduate and undergraduate students who;
- Will be attending an accredited US college or university in the Fall 2022 semester;
- Who is or will be a legal resident of one of the 50 US states or the District of Columbia as of August 10, 2022
- Will be at least 18 years of age or older as of August 10, 2022; and
- Have a declared major of biology, chemistry, bio-chemistry or a related life science field;
- Meets the following applicable GPA requirements:
- Graduate students must have a cumulative graduate GPA of >3.0 on a 4.0 scale, and have received a cumulative undergraduate GPA of >3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Undergraduate Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors must have a cumulative college GPA of >3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Undergraduate Freshmen must have a cumulative high school GPA of >3.0 on a 4.0 scale
Scholarship opens January 5th, 2022
Scholarship application deadline: May 4, 2022
Award - One $10,000 Scholarship and five $5,000 scholarships
To learn more about this scholarship and access the application, please visit their website.
This scholarship is administered by Thermo Fisher Scientific.
Questions about this scholarship?