To encourage teaching or working professional theater in either acting or the technical aspects of theater.
- Be a high school graduate or graduating senior;
- Have a permanent address within Winnebago or Boone County;
- Have a GPA of at least 3.0/4.0;
- Plan to attend an accredited four-year college or university to obtain an M.A. or B.A.:
- Intend to teach theater or work professionally as a performer or technician in theater; and
- Maintain a GPA of at least 3.0/4.0 while receiving the award.
Learn more about the William R. Durham Drama/Theater Scholarship.
This scholarship is administered by the Community Foundation of Northern Illinois (CFNIL). CFNIL's scholarship application opens December 1 and closes February 1 every year. Learn more about CFNIL's scholarship program and application process at www.cfnil.org/scholarships
Questions about this scholarship? Contact CFNIL Program Officer Ciara Stahly.