A scholarship for students studying agriculture, agribusiness, or an ag-related course of study.
All applicants must meet these eligibility guidelines:
- Must be a high school graduate.
- Must be a Winnebago-Boone Farm Bureau member, spouse of member, or member’s child. (Member must have had the membership for at least one full year.)
- Must be a resident of Boone or Winnebago County, IL.
- Must be accepted for enrollment or be enrolled at an accredited college, university, or community college.
- Must exhibit potential for successful completion of study.
Scholarship application open from November 1, 2020 - February 1, 2021.
To learn more about this scholarship and access the application, please visit their website.
This scholarship is administered by Winnebago-Boone Farm Bureau Foundation.
Questions about this scholarship?
Contact Ann Marie Cain, FBCM