To provide educational resources for African American students who plan to pursue a career in social work or human services, which includes fields such as case management, counseling, or community outreach and advocacy.
- Must be an African American male;
- Be a graduating senior or graduate of a Rockford Public Schools District #205 high school;
- Plan to pursue a career in social work or human services;
- Have a history of community service; and
- Have a cumulative unweighted GPA of 2.0/4.0
Learn more about the Ardis W. Cook Social Work Scholarship.
This scholarship is administered by the Community Foundation of Northern Illinois (CFNIL). CFNIL's scholarship application opens December 1 and closes February 1 every year. Learn more about CFNIL's scholarship program and application process at www.cfnil.org/scholarships
Questions about this scholarship? Contact CFNIL at firstname.lastname@example.org