Supporting individuals with intellectual disabilities to enhance their lives through employment and independent living skills.
- Be between the ages of 18-25 as of the application deadline;
- Have an intellectual disability as defined in the Scholarship Specifications section;
- Be a current student in or a graduate of Rockford Public Schools;
- Be enrolled or intending to enroll in a post-secondary program that will enhance his or her life through employment and/or independent living skills for the upcoming academic year;
- Provide verification that they receive services for their intellectual disability, such as a reference from their primary care physician or school case manager.
Learn more about the Colleen Maher Inspirational Scholarship.
This scholarship is administered by the Community Foundation of Northern Illinois (CFNIL). CFNIL's scholarship application opens March 1 and closes April 15 every year. Learn more about CFNIL's scholarship program and application process at www.cfnil.org/scholarships
Questions about this scholarship? Contact CFNIL at email@example.com