To provide educational resources to Hononegah High School soccer players who have put in extra work on and off the field that has resulted in the betterment of their team and community.
- Be a graduating high school senior from Hononegah High School*;
- Have played on the Hononegah High School soccer team for at least three years, including their senior year;
- Have a GPA of at least 3.0/4.0; and
- Exemplify outstanding community service.
* Transfer students are eligible. The Hegel Family Soccer Scholarship will be awarded to one man and one woman each year.
Learn more about the Hegel Family Soccer Scholarship.
This scholarship is administered by the Community Foundation of Northern Illinois (CFNIL). CFNIL's scholarship application opens December 1 and closes February 1 every year. Learn more about CFNIL's scholarship program and application process at www.cfnil.org/scholarships
Questions about this scholarship? Contact CFNIL at firstname.lastname@example.org