To provide educational resources for graduating seniors from Rockford District 205 High Schools who will be first generation college students.
- Be a graduating senior from a Rockford District 205 high school;
- Be a first generation college student – i.e., applicant’s parents, grandparents, etc. did not graduate with a degree from a post-secondary institution;
- Have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0/4.0;
- Exhibit financial need (defined in the case of this scholarship as an EFC of 10000 or less); and
- Demonstrate the ability to achieve goals and balance work, school and volunteer activities.
Learn more about the Nancy Kalchbrenner Scholarship.
This scholarship is administered by the Community Foundation of Northern Illinois (CFNIL). CFNIL's scholarship application opens December 1 and closes February 1 every year. Learn more about CFNIL's scholarship program and application process at www.cfnil.org/scholarships
Questions about this scholarship? Contact CFNIL at email@example.com