RAMM offers a limited number of scholarships to African-American high school seniors in Winnebago County. The purpose of the RAMM scholarship is to recognize and reward personal and academic achievement and to help defray the cost of higher education.
- Must be an African-American high school senior enrolled in a Winnebago County school
- Must have a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale.
- Must attend an accredited 2- or 4- year college or university.
- Academic performance based on ACT/SAT scores and high school grades.
- Extra-curricular activities/employment.
- Community service.
- Oral and written communication skills based on personal statements and interviews.
- Two (2) individuals who provide a reference on your behalf by the deadline date.
To learn more about this scholarship and access the application, please visit their website.
This scholarship is administered by RAMM.
Questions about this scholarship?
Call - 815-637-6400