To provide educational resources for graduating high school seniors planning to attend a two or four-year college, university, or vocational school.
- Be a graduating high school senior from a public or private high school (or a homeschooled student);
- Have a permanent address in Boone, Ogle, Rock, Stephenson, or Winnebago County;
- Have a cumulative unweighted GPA of at least 3.5/4.0;
- Plan to pursue a degree in accounting or a medical field related to cancer research; and
- Demonstrate a commitment to their community through service and activities. Must have completed a minimum of 100 community service hours while in high school.
Learn more about the Richard Dopp Memorial Scholarship.
This scholarship is administered by the Community Foundation of Northern Illinois (CFNIL). CFNIL's scholarship application opens December 1 and closes February 1 every year. Learn more about CFNIL's scholarship program and application process at www.cfnil.org/scholarships
Questions about this scholarship? Contact CFNIL Program Officer Ciara Stahly.