To provide educational resources for students pursuing a degree in a natural resource field.
- Be a graduating high school senior or high school graduate (diploma or G.E.D. certificate);
- Be enrolled or planning to enroll in full-time course of study at an accredited two- or four-year community college, college or university;
- Be enrolled in a natural resource field such as fish or wildlife biology, conservation or management, air quality, botany, conservation education, ecology, forestry, hydrology, soils, pollution control or water quality;
- Have a GPA of at least 3.0/4.0; and
- Have their permanent address in Boone, Cook, Dekalb, DuPage, Kane, Lake, McHenry, Will or Winnebago Counties. This scholarship has a deadline of February 15. This scholarship does not have an online application. For more information, contact the scholarship administrator at the Winnebago County Soil & Water Conservation District at 815-965-2392 or NEILStewardship@gmail.com.
Learn more about the Soil and Water Stewardship Scholarship.