To provide four-year scholarships to high school graduating seniors residing in Boone and Winnebago Counties.
- Be a graduating high school senior;
- Have a permanent residence in Winnebago or Boone County;
- Have a minimum 3.0 GPA on a four-point scale;
- Be involved in community service;
- Demonstrate financial need (unable to pay for college without taking on debt);
- Intent to major in the field of Engineering.
The scholarships are renewable for up to three years as long as the student maintains full-time enrollment and a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a four-point scale.
Learn more about the Sorensen Memorial Engineering Scholarship.
This scholarship is administered by the Community Foundation of Northern Illinois (CFNIL). CFNIL's scholarship application opens December 1 and closes February 1 every year. Learn more about CFNIL's scholarship program and application process at www.cfnil.org/scholarships
Questions about this scholarship? Contact CFNIL at firstname.lastname@example.org