The Trail Blazer Scholarship serves as an incentive for students to showcase their foresight, ingenuity and goodwill with the purpose of improving the world they live in. Applicants will discover their ability to lead, direct, manage, and execute along the way. The biggest goal of this opportunity is to draw out the realization in students that they have the power to serve as a conduit for change.
- Applicant must reside in the greater Rockford area.
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.5.
- The applicant must attend a four-year college/university in Fall 2021.
- Applicants must have the endorsement of their Guidance Counselor on the application attesting they are a qualified fit for this scholarship program.
- Applicants are asked to submit a completed application to the counseling office. Counselors are then asked to submit all applications by email to Nitin Prashar at email@example.com no later than the submission deadline.
Your creativity is greatly encouraged! The applications will be reviewed and a recipient will be selected after being interviewed by a scholarship committee. Interviews will take place locally at a time to be determined after the initial screening of applications.
Amount of Scholarship: $1000 to one recipient
Trail Blazer Scholarship is open from September 1, 2020 - April 15, 2021.
To learn more Trail Blazer Scholarship and access the application, please visit their website.
Questions about this scholarship?
Contact Nitin Prashar