This scholarship is for current, full-time undergraduate women from Winnebago, Boone, or Stephenson County attending an accredited college or university.
- Must be a female, permanent resident of Winnebago, Boone, or Stephenson County.
- Must be a full-time freshman, sophomore, junior or senior at an accredited college or university enrolled for the Fall semester.
- Must have a 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 grading scale.
- Must provide an official copy of college transcript.
- Must provide a copy of enrollment for Fall courses.
- Must provide a 500-word essay (typed) answering the following questions: 1. What are your educational or professional goals? 2. How will your community service experience impact your future goals? 3. How would this scholarship benefit your educational and career goals? - Must provide three (3) letters of recommendation from the following: 1. professor/counselor on school letterhead; 2. minister/pastor/religious leader or community leader on letterhead; 3. applicant's choice (not related to applicant). Upon selection, must re-verify continued enrollment and attendance.
Scholarship application open from December 1, 2022 - February 15, 2023
All applications and requested materials must be submitted together and sent to:
Zeta Phi Beta Sorority - Upsilon Chi Zeta Chapter
Attention Scholarship Committee
PO Box 14122
Rockford, IL 61105
To learn more about this scholarship and access the application, please visit their website.
This scholarship is administered by the Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. Upsilon Chi Zeta Chapter.
Questions about this scholarship?
Contact Elsie at firstname.lastname@example.org